Two Important Reasons To Choose Us!July 13, 2018
Whether it is at your home or place of business, a problem with your central heating and air system can disrupt an entire day.
Fixing a broken heating and air system is a priority. Especially if the problem is preventing the AC from blowing cool air through the building during a hot Arkansas summer.
Many customers trust Bert Black for emergency heating and air services. Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. One of our certified technicians will always be available to help get your heating and air back up and running. Call: 501-228-9770
Heating and air emergencies are never convenient. We’ll stop by and do preventative maintenance and quality checks for your heating and air system to help prevent these emergencies from happening.
Here are a few more reasons to trust the technicians at Bert Black.
1. Certifications are important to us.
When it comes to heating and air services, who you hire could mean the difference between a costly repair and a simple fix. That is why you need to know if the technician you are hiring to fix your heating and air system know what they are doing.
Certifications keep the service industry honest. It is important for consumers to know that whoever they hire to fix their heating and air system is the right technician for the job.
We require all our technicians to maintain their certification. Technicians also continue formal training while they are on the job.
2. Our team provides top-quality service.
When we say “top-quality” we are taking into consideration all aspects of the service our technicians provide. Here are a few of the things our technicians take into consideration with every job.
- Your safety concerns: Homeowners take extra precautions in keeping their homes safe. That is why we put our branding on our uniforms, vehicles, and equipment. You will be able to clearly identify our technicians as Bert Black Service Companies employees.
- Your time: A member of our team will give you a call before arriving at your home or place of business. You’ll know exactly when to expect us.
- Your brand of equipment: The technicians will arrive at your home or place of business with a Bert Black vehicle fully stocked with supplies and basic parts to service all major brands of heating and air units. We stay up-to-date on all manufacture warranties that your unit may qualify for.