Everyone Has A Story, Including UsLearn A Bit More About Bert Black Service Companies
About Bert Black
Choose Bert Black Service Companies for fast, reliable service. Every time. We are here to help you with your Heating and Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Home Repair, Electrical and Glass needs.
We’ve been in business since 1987. Our goal is to treat every customer like we’d want to be treated ourselves. It is more than just a “service call” to us. It is a chance to earn your trust and confidence, and we aim to do just that. Every time.
Bert Black Service Companies has been in business since 1987 and has focused on problem solving and satisfying the needs of our customers.
The mission of Bert Black Service Companies is to set a new standard of excellence in the service company industry by being courteous, reliable, and honest, and providing superior customer service.
Our goal at Bert Black Service Companies is to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with our work.
Why Choose Bert Black
- Bert Black Service Companies will always strive to provide the highest degree of world class customer service. We promise to respond quickly, be courteous and identify the most cost efficient way to resolve your upgrade or problem. If you are ever dissatisfied we want to know. We will always strive to “make it right”.
- Our technicians are certified, competent and drug free. We require that all technicians maintain their certification as well as increase their knowledge both through formal training and then applying their training in the field. Our senior technician in each discipline will routinely evaluate completed jobs for quality assurance. Each technician must also pass an initial, as well as random, drug screening to gain and maintain employment at Bert Black. Help us help you. If you have any questions about how or why an action was done at your worksite please do not hesitate to ask. Technicians will take the time to explain everything you request to know about in a courteous manner.
- Cost Efficiency – Bert Black Service Companies will provide customers with advice on the most cost effective way to resolve issues. We pride ourselves on honesty and will never mislead or exaggerate a problem to increase a sale. Customers come first at Bert Black and that means we put your best interest first in all that we do.
- We have emergency service that can respond to you 24 hours per day 7 days per week. For those times when your repair just cannot wait, you won’t have to with Bert Black Service Companies. (Emergency Rates may apply.)
- Repair Quotes – After we have analyzed and diagnosed your problem Bert Black Service Companies will explain repair possibilities and give you a detailed list of repair cost prior to beginning your repair. Once you are comfortable with the tract you choose and the cost, we will quickly repair the issue so that you experience the least amount of down time possible.
- Each of our technicians will arrive to your home or business in clearly identifiable and fully stocked vehicles, they will be easily identified as Bert Black Service Companies employees by their uniform. We will contact you, or your designee, by phone before arriving so that you know exactly when we are coming.
- Bert Black Service Companies Technicians are conscientious when working inside your home. We will clean and remove any mess that result from the job we do for you.
- We can service all major brands of equipment and in many cases we can honor the manufacture warranty if the unit qualifies.
- Bert Black Service Companies is a licensed, bonded, and insured company.
Code of Ethics
- BBSC will serve our customers with integrity, competence, and objectivity.
- BBSC will deliver to our customers more than we promised through value added services.
- BBSC will perform our work to meet technical codes or better.
- BBSC will look at each customer situation in sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problem, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- BBSC will always respect each customer’s home and property and leave them as clean as we found them.
- BBSC will treat our employees fairly.
- BBSC will train all our employees on an on-going basis to improve and uphold high performance standards.
- BBSC will hire only employees that can pass our background evaluation and drug testing standards.
- BBSC will only perform jobs for which we are qualified by our experience and technical competence.
- BBSC believes that quality service is to be the trademark of the jobs we perform.
- BBSC will always stand behind our work. If there is an issue we will do whatever it takes to make things right.
- BBSC will always maintain a professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and the public at large.
- BBSC will discuss pricing with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. They will be reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with the quality or services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- BBSC will make it our moral imperative to maintain a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- BBSC will always listen to customer complaints about price, mindful of the honest value received by the customer and our right to an ethical profit.
- BBSC will always strive to be good corporate citizens.
- BBSC will protect the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements with the communities we serve.
- BBSC will contribute money, time and labor to charitable causes.
“The services received were performed with the upmost respect and helpfulness beyond the call of duty. I have all ready bragged about them to friends and will continue to refer individuals to them.”
“I contacted 3 companies to come out and give me an estimate. Out of the 3, Bert Black was the best. Not only in terms of cost, but in service and professionalism. The repair man arrived in a timely manner (he also called ahead to make sure that the appointment time was still valid). He performed the work efficiently and was very polite. My experience with Bert Black was a good one.”
“They were fantastic! They were amazing! They came on an emergency call after hours and did the repair and service quickly. I would use them again. It was the best experience I’ve had with a heat and air company!”
We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on our Site, and we are not responsible for any damages of any sort, including indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of the use of our Site or reliance on the information available on our Site.
Please read this User Agreement carefully, because by visiting or using this Site, you agree to be legally bound by and comply with it. If you do not agree to comply with this User Agreement, you are not authorized to use this Site.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We have developed our Site so that you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information.
We collect personally identifying data about you, such as your name, address and e-mail address, only when you provide it to us voluntarily when you request additional information or publications. We use your personal data only to respond to such requests. We do not share your personal data with any third parties other than service providers who use the information only to help us respond to your requests. We never rent or sell your personal data.
For one-time requests for information, we do not store your personal data after we fulfill your request. For requests to be placed on our mailing list, we store your data in a secure manner and safeguard it from unauthorized access in a secure, restricted-access database. However, no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, you provide us with this data at your own risk. Our databases are located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, by sending us your data you consent to its transfer to and storage within the United States. The portions of our Site that may collect data from you provide you with alternative means of obtaining the information you are seeking (such as downloads, telephone numbers and addresses). If you have concerns about submitting your data through our Site for any reason, you may always choose to use these alternative methods for obtaining information from us.
Our Site contains links to other web sites. These web sites are governed by their own privacy policies, which you should read.
Links, Frames and Metatags
You may link to the home page of our Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. Bert Black Service Companies prefers advance notice of such linking, which can be provided to the attention of our administration at the address and numbers listed on our Contact page. You may not frame the content of our Site. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates Our Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site contains links to other web sites that we think may be of interest to you. We have no control over these other sites or their content. You should be aware when you leave our Site for another that other sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which you should be sure to read.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE ARE FREE FROM SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN OUR SITE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS USER AGREEMENT.
Copyright of this Site and the materials included in it, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Bert Black Service Companies™, and we reserve all rights. You may not copy or distribute any text materials or any photography, illustration, artwork or other graphic material contained on this Site for any use without first obtaining the permission of Bert Black Service Companies™ via our Contact page or the copyright owner, if a third party is indicated.
You may not download, reproduce, or reprint any photographs, artwork, or other graphics without prior permission from Bert Black Service Companies™ via our Contact page and the owner of that material. You may not use Bert Black Service Companies’s name or any material contained on our Site to imply endorsement, sponsorship, or affiliation with us in any manner.
Except for the foregoing, you may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of our Site, including computer programs and other coding.
Bert Black Service Companies™, Bert Black Service Companies’s Logo and any other trademarks on our Site (“Our Trademarks”) are trademarks of Bert Black Service Companies™. You may not use Our Trademarks for any product or service that does not belong to us or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source, affiliated with, sponsor of, or endorser of any product or service. In addition, you may not use Our Trademarks in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
We reserve the right to terminate the Site and this User Agreement at any time without notice for any reason, including, in the case of the User Agreement, for your violation of any of its provisions. The Limitations of Liability and Governing Law Sections of this User Agreement shall survive any such termination.
This User Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Arkansas applicable to contracts made and performed there without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Arkansas and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.